Travel scholarships open
Through the generosity of Old Members of the College, travel scholarships are made available each year for Univ undergraduates and graduates. We are pleased to inform you that the following travel scholarships are now open for applications:
- Master’s Scholarships: United States and Canada (Undergraduates only)
- Master’s Scholarships: Hong Kong and China (Undergraduates only)
- David and Lois Sykes Scholarships: China (Undergraduates & Graduates)
- Roger Short Scholarships: Turkey and neighbouring states (Undergraduates & Graduates)
- Brewster Scholarships: Travel in the UK (Graduates from overseas only)
Further information about all of the travel scholarships, including details on how to apply, can be found under “Bursaries and Grants” on the Univ intranet.
Deadline for application midnight on Sunday 25 February.
Published: 22 January 2018