Students in their University College Oxford AccommodationUndergraduate Accommodation

The College has just over 400 study bedrooms; over 300 are on the main site, others are at our annexe in North Oxford and some on Iffley Road. We have around 60 ensuite rooms, 57 having been refurbished in 2015 for use by our undergraduates. The rest of the rooms have shared facilities and there are three fully accessible rooms and several others with small adaptations for disabled people.

Further Details

Graduate Accommodation in Merton Street for University College OxfordGraduate Accommodation

We try to accommodate all first year Graduates on the main site, this means in a shared house in Merton Street or Magpie Lane, right in the heart of the City. The houses surround our main site, so are close and convenient to all Univ facilities. Please note, however, that if oversubscribed it may be necessary to accommodate some first year graduates at other sites.

Further Details



Scouts (Cleaners)



If you do have any specific questions, then do not hesitate to contact us:
Angela Unsworth, Domestic Bursar – E:

Contact Univ

If you have any questions or need more information, just ask: