The College welcomes enquiries for filming.  All requests require the specific permission of the College which may be obtained from the Domestic Bursar – E:

Permission is generally restricted to the University vacations unless there are specific reasons to film during term.

Contact Univ

If you have any questions or need more information, just ask: