The days include activities such as:
• An ‘Introduction to Oxford’ workshop
• A tour of the College
• Lunch in the College’s Dining Hall
• An afternoon taster session led by students OR a facilitated session at one of the University’s museums
To view a standard programme for Year 10 and 11 visits click here (PDF opens in new window.)
The Year 10 & 11 days planned for the Autumn term are as follows:
- 13 October (fully booked)
- 19 October (fully booked)
- 1 November (fully booked)
- 6 November (fully booked)
- 13 November (fully booked)
- 16 November (fully booked)
For each day we expect one, two or three schools to attend with groups of up to 10-15 students each. Due to demand it is likely that priority will go to schools in University College’s ‘link regions’. More information about the regional link scheme is available here.
Teachers interested in bringing a group to one of these days should contact the Schools Liaison and Access Officer (E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01865 286565) to express an interest.