Student-Led Support

Support from the JCR and MCR - Both the JCR and MCR elect their own welfare officers, and these students are able to offer a listening ear or to suggest other people to whom students might wish to speak.

There is also a College Peer Support Panel, consisting of Univ students who are trained and overseen by a member of staff at the University Counselling Service.

Further details of student-led support may be found on the JCR and WCR websites.