The College provides transcripts free of charge to alumni who matriculated prior to Michaelmas 2007. If you matriculated after Michaelmas 2007, you must obtain your transcript through the central University. Degree certificates and confirmation letters should also be obtained through the central University regardless of your year of matriculation. Please see for details or to place an order.

Alumni who matriculated prior to Michaelmas 2007 can downloaded our Transcript Order Form PDF. Please note that we require one working week to process transcripts. Completed forms should be sent to

Contact Univ

If you have any questions or need more information, just ask: